For the dough:
- 420g (3 cups) flour, all-purpose
- 8g (2 teaspoons) salt
- 6g (1 1 / 2 tsp) baking powder
- 2g (1 / 2 tsp) baking soda
- 200g Koukakis Farm cow butter
- 200g Koukakis Farm Greek yoghurt
For the filling:
- 300g Koukakis Farm feta cheese
- 50g Koukakis Farm butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Melt the butter. Remove from heat, add the Greek yoghurt and mix.
- Add salt, baking powder & baking soda to the flour and mix.
- Mix the flour with butter and yoghurt and conjure up to create the dough.
- Crumble the cheese and butter into small pieces to prepare the filling. Then mix with the egg.
- Divide the dough into small pieces and roll with a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough with a large diameter cup.
- Fill the middle of each dough-cup with the mixture and press both endings with wet fingers.
- Mix the egg with two tablespoons of olive oil and spread it above the patties.
- Garnish with sesame seeds before putting them in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 to 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- *The filling can also include herbs or vegetables as desired, such as mint, oregano or sweet red pepper.